Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe Scholarships 2022 for Zimbabwean Students
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Zimbabwe is delighted to launch this call for scholarship applications in an effort to enlist a fresh generation of energetic young academics into our alumni network and scholarship program.
Our scholarship program is intended for university students in Zimbabwe studying law, journalism, public administration, political science, international relations, conflict resolution, ethics, and history—always approaching their chosen areas through a political lens.
Scholarship applicants should:
- be at least in their second year of bachelor studies,
- prove above average academic performance,
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life
Deadline: 31 July 2022
Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa Scholarship 2022/2023 for African Students to Study in Liberia
The Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa Scholarship applicant should be aware that this scholarship represents an investment by the university in the recipient's long-term development and the advancement of the community at large. The candidate should explain how she will use her time spent studying abroad and her postgraduate degree to advance holistic transformation locally or globally, ensure that everyone has access to equal opportunities, and support a population that is at peace, at peace with itself, and empowered in her own country.
Scholarships and financial aid are given out in accordance with academic standing (3.5 GPA or 85% eligibility). All submissions will be evaluated by the scholarship committee, and the winners will be announced on GPFA websites. However, we strongly encourage female candidates to apply for our financial aid and scholarship programs.
Deadline: 31 July 2022
JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2022 for East African Entrepreneurs
To help potential business owners from idea development to venture formation, the JASIRI Talent Investor was created. We invite you to submit your application since we are enthusiastic about the caliber of the applicant pool.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Age 25-35
- Significant experience in your field/sector
- A demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action
- A desire to learn how to ideate, validate, prototype and formalize a market creating venture
- A desire to meet equally ambitious co-founders
- Must be a citizen of Rwanda or Kenya
- Willingness to complete the one-year fully funded Talent Investor program on a full-time basis
- Willingness to travel to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of 3 months for the residential part of the program where teams are formed, and to continue with the remainder of the one-year full-time program in either Rwanda or Kenya.
View Benjamin Nyakambangwe's full profile