The U.S. Embassy in Zimbabwe is pleased to announce the 2022 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. This one-year, full-scholarship program is offered to mid-career professionals working at the policy level who have a record of leadership, a commitment to public service, and the initiative to take full advantage of a self-defined program of independent study at a leading American university.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program brings accomplished professionals from developing countries to the United States at a midpoint in their careers for a non-degree study program, including at least six weeks of a professional affiliation at a U.S.-based governmental, non-governmental, private sector, or international organization. Alumni have lasting impacts on their communities, applying knowledge and skills acquired through their Fellowships to effect broad change across their organizations and fields of expertise.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – June 10, 2021
- Technology Policy and Management
- Communications and Journalism
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental
Policy, and Climate Change
- HIV&AIDS, Policy and Prevention
- Higher Education Administration
- A university degree;
- Five years of substantial professional experience;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service;
- Fluency in English; and
- Zimbabwean citizen living and working in Zimbabwe at the time of application.
- Round-trip economy international travel for the grantee; and
- Tuition and university fees, medical insurance, and a stipend for the grantee only.
To apply click here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE - June 10, 2021
Apply at https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey.