Deadline: 22 June 2021
The application process for the Vimbiso Scholarship Trust Fund
The Vimbiso Scholarship Trust Fund is offering the following:
- Full tuition scholarship to any tertiary education institution in Zimbabwe to study an undergraduate degree in Accounting; and
- Assistance in placement in a training firm to complete articles of clerkship training.
Applicants of the scholarship should have an intention of completing the articles of clerkship program with a registered training office in Zimbabwe and apply for membership with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (“ICAZ”).
Students who meet the following criteria can apply:
- A minimum of 13 points in commercial subjects at Advanced Level (including Mathematics);
- Demonstrated financial need and desire to qualify as a CA(Z); and
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Applicant must be a Zimbabwean from a less privileged background and requiring support
How to apply
Download an application form, complete it and attach the following:
- Certified copy of Ordinary Level Certificate;
- Certified copy of Advanced Level Certificate;
- Certified copy of National ID;
- Proof of acceptance to a Zimbabwean university to study an Accountancy Degree;
- Motivational letter from your previous school; and
- Personal motivational statement justifying the financial need.
Send your completed application to:
Vimbiso Scholarship Trust Fund
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe
No 2 Bath Road
Submit on or before 22 June 2021
For general enquiries contact the following:
Visit Official Website Here.