Harvard University Academy Scholars Programme 2022 for international PhD Students
The Academy Scholars Program of The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their academic careers whose work combines excellence in a social science discipline with a command of the language and knowledge or expertise of countries or regions outside of the United States and/or Canada. Their scholarship should span traditional disciplinary divisions and elucidate comparative, transnational, or domestic issues, past or present.
- These awards are open to recipients of PhD or comparable doctoral degree (within two years of the August 1, 2023, start date) and advanced doctoral candidates in the social sciences.
- Scholars nearing dissertation completion must be able to submit degree conferral documentation issued by their university registrar’s office by June 30, 2023, for an August 1, 2023, start date.
- Individuals who hold or have completed another Harvard postdoctoral fellowship are not eligible to apply.
Deadline: September 23, 2022.
Sony Music Group Global Scholars Program 2022 for young music talent.
Sony Music Group, in partnership with IIE, is pleased to announce a new global scholarship program that will propel the future careers of young, diverse talent in the music industry. This signature scholarship program aims to advance access to post-secondary education at a wide range of leading music and music business education institutions in the global community.
- Achievement and potential in music fields
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability
- Personal character, commitment, and potential in their chosen field of study and future music industry career
- Clearly expressed financial need to support educational goals
- Academic achievement
- Career and academic goals in line with stated scholarship objectives
- Compelling references
Deadline: 25 July 2022
View Benjamin Nyakambangwe's full profile