The report shares the practices around paying salaries in Zimbabwe between the USD and the ZWL component.
We used the following methodology in undertaking this assignment:
1. Market survey (using the online survey platform www.surveymonkey.com) to find out about the USD Salaries payment practices.
2. Preparation and submission of findings report.
Summary of Key Findings
- 83% of the surveyed organizations pay a certain percentage of the salary in USD. This is a (13%) increase from the March 2022 survey.
- NGO, Mining, and Transport & Logistics sectors pay salaries largely in USD.
- A large percentage of top management is paid largely in USD.
- Many organizations are receiving USD local sales enabling them to pay staff in US dollars.
- The highest staff cost to income/revenue is in the following sectors: Transport & Logistics, Banking, and Telecommunications.
- See our conclusions for insights and implications of these findings.
Download the PDF Number of Downloads (103) Download the infographic
View Memory Nguwi & Nolwazi Mlala's full profile