Summary of Key Findings
- 67% of all participating organisations from the 20 industrial sectors have no HR Software.
- 58% of the participating organisations have started data analysis as part of their HR analysis.
- 88% of all the participating organisations have no HR analytics role in the HR departments.
- The highest rate of digitalisation is in the payroll management systems (68% of the participating organisations are fully digitalised).
- The lowest rate of digitalisation is in the Industrial relations management systems (4% only fully digitalised).
- 100% of the Agro-processing sector participants use manual systems for training and development.
- 23% of the participants have the three systems; Employee Self Serice, E-Recruitment Platform and E-Learning Platform.
- The major challenges in HR digitalisation have been funding the processes and getting buy-in from the senior leaders.
Click below to download the full research paper.
Download the PDF Number of Downloads (10) Download the infographic
View IPC Team's full profile