Summary of Key Findings:
- 57% of participating organisations do not have an HR professional on their boards.
- An HR professional is not chairing 73% of the participating organisations' HR committees.
- An HR professional is chairing only 27% of the participating organisations' HR committees.
- Generally, all boards for participating entities have more male members when compared to females.
- The implications of this kind of distribution are not known. Are the Boards happy and fulfilling their mandate well without an HR professional on the board. What does this say about the contribution of HR professionals to the business? Does it mean that anyone with enough business knowledge can handle human resources issues? Why are organisations not pushing to have HR professionals on their boards?
Download the PDF Number of Downloads (15) Download the infographic
View IPC Team's full profile