Summary of Key Findings
- The organizations in the NGO, Mining, Construction, and Telecommunications sectors pay salaries largely in USD.
- A majority of the respondents (70%) pay a certain percentage of their employee salaries in USD.
- The top management is the highest compensated in USD compared to the rest of the staff.
- Top management earns a greater percentage of their allowances in USD.
- Participants are unsure of the impact of paying employees in USD on the company revenue and productivity.
- Many organizations are receiving USD local sales enabling them to pay staff in US dollars.
- The highest staff cost to income/revenue is in the following sectors: NGO, Professional Services, and Quasi-Government.
- See our conclusions for insights and implications of these findings.
Download the PDF Number of Downloads (968) Download the infographic
View Memory Nguwi And Denzel Moyo's full profile