The University of Toronto's Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is designed to honor foreign students who exhibit great academic achievement, innovation, and who are regarded as leaders in their schools. The student's influence on their school and community as well as their ability to benefit the world community in the future are given great consideration.
University of Toronto, Canada
Level/Field of study:
Undergraduate programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Each year, approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Students from all around the world, including international students, attending high schools in Canada.
The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- Get your school to nominate you.
- Submit your application for admission by the required dates if you plan to start your studies at the University of Toronto in 2023.
- You can submit your online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application after the University has received your nomination and you have applied to the school.
The deadline for school nominations is 30 November 2022. The deadline for student admissions is December 14, 2022. (you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2022). The deadline for scholarship applications is January 16, 2023.
Official Website: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about
View Benjamin Nyakambangwe's full profile