Deadline: 30 June 202
â€‹The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International student fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International Students tuition fees.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
Number Available per Year
- International Fees
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- International Development
All full-time courses offered by the School of International Development
Country / Region
Country of Domicile
Restrictions with other scholarships
This scholarship cannot be combined with any automatic scholarship made available through the UEA International Office Scholarship programme.
â€‹To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250 â€¯scholarship application via our scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
Further Guidance for 250 word scholarship statement: We are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. We are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master’s cohort more generally.
Scholarship application deadline: 30 June 2021