Construction - Harare
Wanted is a Public Relations Officer to join an organisation in the Construction sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Salary: Not specified Applications Received: 25 Job Posted: 2022-05-11 00:49:46 Job Deadline: 2022-05-16 Job Status: Receiving Applications (Open)
Years of Experience: 3
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Responsible for the Lobbying, advocacy and representation function,
• Handles all branding activities including managing the website,
• Undertakes education, training and capacity building programs for members, staff and Presiding Officers,
• Carries out business, market and product development,
• Responsible for resource mobilization,
• Accountable for member visits and compliance issues,
• Manages the Association’s calendar of events,
• Writes speeches for Presiding Officers and for Government Ministers,
• Responsible for managing the day to day operations including Servicing Committees/Meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The minimum level of formal education and experience required for this job is as follows:
• Business, marketing, media or behavioural sciences related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• A Master’s Degree, multi-skilling and knowledge of the construction industry will be added advantages.
• Three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position.
|Basic Salary:||US$ 1,108 - US$ 1,386|
|Total Direct Cash:||US$ 1,108 - US$ 1,403|
|Total Package:||US$ 1,450 - US$ 1,734|
Try this quiz as you prepare for your next interview.
This is a quiz meant to help you to build a good CV.
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
Article By Tatenda Sayenda
Article By Memory Nguwi
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
The initial experience in the labor market has a profound ...
Thank you for going through this resource! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends. You can subscribe now by clicking on the button below.
Why should you subscribe to our Youtube channel today? Subscribing to our channel helps you discover what's new & trending globally with regards to HR and business. Watch must-see videos, from employee to organisational education to the current business world and the Internet phenomena. The last handful of years saw a surge in the popularity of videos therefore you shouldn't miss out on trending content. This is because, videos are useful for more than entertainment and it has revolutionised how people connect. We have different types of videos on our hub which include demo videos, brand videos, event videos, expert interviews, educational or How-To videos, explainer videos, case study videos, testimonial videos, live videos etc.You can also catch up on our Podcasts if you are not interested in wathing videos. Thank you for watching if you have already started to watch or videos! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends.