Agriculture - Mutare
Wanted is a Operations Manager to join an organisation in the Agriculture sector in Mutare . Candidates invited to apply.
Salary: Not specified Applications Received: 34 Job Posted: 2022-11-22 23:01:12 Job Deadline: 2022-12-04 Job Status: Receiving Applications (Open)
Years of Experience: 3
1. Significantly increase the level of quality and service intrinsic in all aspects of our operation by implementing QA systems, process controls, and demanding standards commensurate with a world class operation at all levels and in all areas.
2. Nurture and develop a customer first culture with exceptionally high standards of communication and service delivery.
3. Ensure a first class standard of presentation with the livery and maintenance of our fleet, facilities and administration.
1. Generate revenue and demand growth by growing our customer base by delivering outstanding service to new and existing customers and developing long term relationships that produce consistent, repeating business.
1. Fully maximise vehicle utilisation by scheduling and planning to match southbound and northbound customer requirements.
2. Plan weekly/monthly schedules for all loads for correct configurations, and minimised standing times.
3. Accurately measure standing time at loading and offloading points and at borders and implement corrective measures.
1. Manage pricing relative to costs and prevailing market rates and conditions to reach fair and competitive price levels relative to the market and to optimise revenue and demand.
1. To accurately measure cost per km (CPK) and income per km (IPK) monthly and manage against targets and budgets.
2. Optimise CPK and maximise IPK by identifying loss areas and recommending system and process improvements.
3. Produce weekly and monthly management performance reports to include route planning and optimisation.
1. Sourcing and securing fuel at optimal prices and terms in a timely manner for group operations.
2. Accurately managing fuel stocks and use at all locations.
3. Controlling fuel distribution and storage and eliminating leakage.
1. Lead, manage and grow a high performance team with integrity, and cohesion in line with our values.
1. Ensure zero breakdowns by implementation active maintenance programs and checks.
2. Managing R&M costs to target 100% maintenance costs against break downs.
3. Plan maintenance procurement to optimise costs, stock levels and schedules.
4. Assist with planning and executing procurement of equipment to optimise and standardise equipment in use.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in a logistics and transport related industry.
• Strong degree in business, statistics, finance or other related area.
|Basic Salary:||US$ 1,395 - US$ 4,255|
|Total Direct Cash:||US$ 1,738 - US$ 4,649|
|Total Package:||US$ 2,312 - US$ 6,147|
Try this quiz as you prepare for your next interview.
This is a quiz meant to help you to build a good CV.
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
Article By Tatenda Sayenda
Article By Memory Nguwi
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
As much as what you desired in elementary school may ...
Thank you for going through this resource! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends. You can subscribe now by clicking on the button below.
Why should you subscribe to our Youtube channel today? Subscribing to our channel helps you discover what's new & trending globally with regards to HR and business. Watch must-see videos, from employee to organisational education to the current business world and the Internet phenomena. The last handful of years saw a surge in the popularity of videos therefore you shouldn't miss out on trending content. This is because, videos are useful for more than entertainment and it has revolutionised how people connect. We have different types of videos on our hub which include demo videos, brand videos, event videos, expert interviews, educational or How-To videos, explainer videos, case study videos, testimonial videos, live videos etc.You can also catch up on our Podcasts if you are not interested in wathing videos. Thank you for watching if you have already started to watch or videos! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends.