Telecommunications - Harare
Wanted is a Financial Controller to join an organisation in the Telecommunications sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Salary: Not specified Applications Received: 48 Job Posted: 2022-06-22 03:31:58 Job Deadline: 2022-06-28 Job Status: Receiving Applications (Open)
Years of Experience: 6
• Inputs into the formulation of strategy for the Finance Department
• Monitors and implements processes and procedures as per the service levels for the Department
• Review the weekly dashboard for the Operations Section and communicate key issues around Operations.
• Approve recommended changes to the credit policy based on change in environment and trends noted in the market
• Ensure credit is given to customers within policy and approve any recommended waivers
• Ensure that correct processes and procedures are followed in vetting, approval and disconnection of customers within the credit control department.
• Review debtors reconciliations, provision workings and reconciliations
• Approve product pricing and price changes made in the system, and subsequently review the price changes audit trail report
• Review all monthly inventory reconciliations
• Reviews the monthly capital projects schedules
• Review analysis of monthly revenue performance and identify revenue buckets that have been understated
• Review input into VAT Output and reconciliation of Special Excise Duty
• Reviews monthly analysis of network costs spend and recommend areas of efficiency
• Review monthly revenue, cost of sales and receivables reconciliations
• Review and assess assumption used in computing the rehabilitation provision
• Review and approve daily flash revenue report
• Approve payments to the banks within determined threshold.
• Approve all journals and billing adjustments
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Chartered Accountant or equivalent
• Post graduate qualification (MBA/MSC) will be an advantage
• 6 to 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 2 years in a Management position
|Basic Salary:||US$ 4,000 - US$ 4,000|
|Total Direct Cash:||US$ 4,078 - US$ 4,078|
|Total Package:||US$ 4,732 - US$ 4,732|
Try this quiz as you prepare for your next interview.
This is a quiz meant to help you to build a good CV.
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
Article By Tatenda Sayenda
Article By Memory Nguwi
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
Social media, including sites like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn ...
Writing your CV can be an overwhelming task, to say ...
The #1 secret to making any employer want to hire you ...
Thank you for going through this resource! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends. You can subscribe now by clicking on the button below.
Why should you subscribe to our Youtube channel today? Subscribing to our channel helps you discover what's new & trending globally with regards to HR and business. Watch must-see videos, from employee to organisational education to the current business world and the Internet phenomena. The last handful of years saw a surge in the popularity of videos therefore you shouldn't miss out on trending content. This is because, videos are useful for more than entertainment and it has revolutionised how people connect. We have different types of videos on our hub which include demo videos, brand videos, event videos, expert interviews, educational or How-To videos, explainer videos, case study videos, testimonial videos, live videos etc.You can also catch up on our Podcasts if you are not interested in wathing videos. Thank you for watching if you have already started to watch or videos! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends.