Please take time to subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Help Us Reach 1000 subscribers by clicking the button below.
Finance and Administration Manager Agro Processing Marondera Zimbabwe
Wanted is a Finance and Administration Manager to join an organisation in the Agro Processing sector in Marondera Zimbabwe . Candidates invited to apply.
Applications Received: 15 Job Posted: 2020-07-31 03:50:21 Job Updated: 2020-07-31 03:50:21 Job Status: Receiving Applications (Open)
0 % (Receiving Applications (Open))
Years of Experience: 3
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take overall control of the accounting and administrative functions of the company’s farming operations;
- Support the General Manager with strategy development and execution;
- Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers;
- Ensure that the company’s financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth;
- Lead and develop the finance team;
- Ensure annual budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed;
- Present monthly management accounts to the company’s Group Accountant;
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met;
- Eppropriately manage the company’s working capital requirements;
- Implement sound accounting procedures and finance policies regarding capital disposals and acquisitions;
- Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties, including customers and regulatory authorities; and
- Plan and prepare for the group year-end audit.
Qualifications and Experience
Download Job Advert
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fully qualified Accountant - CAZ, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience with management reporting, and preparation of financial statements.
- Agricultural experience desirable.
- Ability and experience in developing SOPs across all functions.
- Good knowledge of Sage 1000, Pastel Evolution & farm software and a high level of computer literacy.