Agriculture - Harare
Wanted is a Distribution Controller to join an organisation in the Agriculture sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Salary: Not specified Applications Received: 25 Job Posted: 2022-11-21 01:06:07 Job Deadline: 2022-11-25 Job Status: Receiving Applications (Open)
Years of Experience: 3
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Ensuring zero stock losses on returns of packaging from the market.
2. Scheduling packaging logistics to ensure zero stock outs of bin/crates on Farms.
3. Designing and implementing packaging plans to match production forecasts and sales volumes.
1. Following up on load schedule with the company's transport division to ensure on time deliveries of product to the depots.
2. Evaluating delivery schedule compliance and liaising with farms and transport division on corrective actions on variances.
1. Identifying and planning customer service initiatives to continually improve our customer experience.
2. Developing and implementing customer service delivery KPIs and measuring performance on the KPIs.
3. Reporting daily, weekly, and monthly distribution KPIs to internal customers and acting on discrepancies.
4. Day to day management of customer delivery queries and generating CAR reports to prevent recurrence.
5. Ensuring delivery crew maintains and enhances our image and reputation by providing excellent customer service.
1. Ensuring truck crew submits PODs and credit notes as part of route cycle completion.
2. Ensuring returns from the market are weighed and recorded accurately following set procedures.
3. Analysing root causes for returns and acting on preventative measures on delivery related returns, such as late delivery or damaged product.
Maintenance of product quality
1. Developing, documenting, and communicating product loading and offloading standards to delivery crew and ensuring adherence to the SOPs.
Qualifications & Experience
|Basic Salary:||US$ 552 - US$ 1,158|
|Total Direct Cash:||US$ 605 - US$ 1,158|
|Total Package:||US$ 935 - US$ 1,387|
Try this quiz as you prepare for your next interview.
This is a quiz meant to help you to build a good CV.
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
Article By Tatenda Sayenda
Article By Memory Nguwi
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
In their interviews, the majority of job seekers ask the ...
There would be no one who will ever deny the ...
Thank you for going through this resource! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends. You can subscribe now by clicking on the button below.
Why should you subscribe to our Youtube channel today? Subscribing to our channel helps you discover what's new & trending globally with regards to HR and business. Watch must-see videos, from employee to organisational education to the current business world and the Internet phenomena. The last handful of years saw a surge in the popularity of videos therefore you shouldn't miss out on trending content. This is because, videos are useful for more than entertainment and it has revolutionised how people connect. We have different types of videos on our hub which include demo videos, brand videos, event videos, expert interviews, educational or How-To videos, explainer videos, case study videos, testimonial videos, live videos etc.You can also catch up on our Podcasts if you are not interested in wathing videos. Thank you for watching if you have already started to watch or videos! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends.