Agro Processing - Harare
Wanted is a Clinic State Registered Nurse to join an organisation in the Agro Processing sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Salary: Not specified Applications Received: 9 Job Posted: 2022-09-14 03:30:31 Job Deadline: 2022-09-20 Job Status: Receiving Applications (Open)
Years of Experience: 2
1. Responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring of occupational nursing services for Farm(s).
2. Develops treatment plans for patients in consultation with the Company Doctor.
3. Administers medication and monitors patients
4. Responsible for providing information to patients, employees, families that promote good health.
5. Develops health improvement programs for physical, mental and social wellbeing and spearheading wellness campaigns
6. Counsels employees on all health matters.
7. Ensures adequacy of drugs through ordering, dispensing and stock control of drugs.
8. Maintains reports and employees medical files.
9. Ensures management of the COVID-19 pandemic in line with Ministry of Health protocols.
10. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, related to clinical operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Diploma in General Nursing
· Registered with Nurses Council of Zimbabwe
· At least 2 years Industrial Nursing Experience
Try this quiz as you prepare for your next interview.
This is a quiz meant to help you to build a good CV.
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
Article By Tatenda Sayenda
Article By Memory Nguwi
Article By Nyasha Mukechi
As much as what you desired in elementary school may ...
In their interviews, the majority of job seekers ask the ...
Thank you for going through this resource! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends. You can subscribe now by clicking on the button below.
Why should you subscribe to our Youtube channel today? Subscribing to our channel helps you discover what's new & trending globally with regards to HR and business. Watch must-see videos, from employee to organisational education to the current business world and the Internet phenomena. The last handful of years saw a surge in the popularity of videos therefore you shouldn't miss out on trending content. This is because, videos are useful for more than entertainment and it has revolutionised how people connect. We have different types of videos on our hub which include demo videos, brand videos, event videos, expert interviews, educational or How-To videos, explainer videos, case study videos, testimonial videos, live videos etc.You can also catch up on our Podcasts if you are not interested in wathing videos. Thank you for watching if you have already started to watch or videos! If you find this helpful please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and click the notifications bell to get notified whenever we post a new video. We post everyday except on Weekends.