Applications should be below 24 years old and should indicate their preference between AUTO-ELECTRICS and MOTOR MECHANICS.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants Must Have:
• 5 passes in one sitting with a grade 'C' or better, including English, Maths and Technical Subjects at 'O' Level.
• At Least 2 'A' Level passes and basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance will be an advantage.
• Driver's Licence or Learner Licence.
Applications must include certified photocopies of:
• Birth certificate
• Academic certificates
• Driver's or Learner's Licence and
• Confirmation of registration with the Registrar of Apprenticeship and Skilled Manpower.
How To Apply
Applications can be directed to:
The Human Resources Manager
67 Mutare Road
Closing date: 26 October 2021
NB: Toyota Zimbabwe's recruitment policy DOES NOT require any prospective job seekers to make payments to any Individuals or any of its employees as a way of Securing training opportunities.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
View Nicholas Mushayi's full profile