Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced professionals interested in strengthening their leadership skills through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
The applicant must have:
- An undergraduate (first university) degree,
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States,
- Demonstrated leadership qualities,
- A record of public service in the community, and
- English language ability
Deadline: Before 1 October
Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Deadline: Feb-Oct (varies)